Monday, October 6, 2014

Make-up madness at Too Cool For School

Because I’m quite hopeless when it comes to beauty, I don’t buy much make-up or know much about cosmetics. But when make-up involves gorgeous designs and dinosaurs (!!!), going crazy is a must and spending too much a consequence. I’ve twice wandered into Too Cool For School‘s store in Far East Plaza, and always found their make-up designs quirky. But this is what happens when I let myself go.

Top row: Dinoplatz Eye Krrrayon Stick
Second row: Sun Day Block SPF50+, complimentary Milk Tint (Red), Dinoplatz Guggenosaurus Conceal, Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara
Third row: complimentary samples of Dinoplatz CC cream, Artclass Impasto #2
Fourth row: complimentary sample of Rules of skincare moisturizer and McGirly rice scrub
That thing in the box with five dinosaurs: complimentary Dinoplatz tote bag

I blame my splurge on the dinosaurs. How does anyone resist pencil-drawn dinosaurs?

The detail in the packaging is simply stunning. Dinosaur! I am a new fan of Dinoplatz. The long-awaited trip to Seoul better happen next year so I can get more of this dino loveliness.


Happy Source: Too Cool For School, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment